Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,139 (﷼ 67,197,429) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)