Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 49% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,267 (﷼ 71,204,245) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)