Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 GBP / LYD *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 6% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,348 (4,377 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)