Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17450 GBP / GHS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 29% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,544 (GH₵14,581) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 89,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,562 (about 1 hour ago)