Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00068 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 30% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,744 (2,570,510 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (22 minutes ago)