Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.156 GBP / OMR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 9% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,087 (﷼ 1,896) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)