Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.914 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,990 (€4,367) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,900 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)