Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08935 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 43% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,279 (kr 36,701) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,300 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)