Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09153 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 44% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,593 (kr 39,258) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)