Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09504 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 51% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,174 (kr 33,396) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,100 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,830 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)