Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09299 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 46% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,848 (kr 62,890) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,000 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)