Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09453 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 49% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,576 (kr 58,991) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)