Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09206 GBP / NOK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 41% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,384 (kr 36,760) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,400 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)