Cost of living comparison between St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29057 GBP / XCD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 31% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,900 (EC$16,864) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 3 hours ago)