Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29742 GBP / XCD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 5% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,947 (EC$13,272) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)