Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34342 GBP / TND
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 30% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,192 (6,383 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)