Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00273 GBP / HUF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 43% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,421 (520,133 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)