Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00280 GBP / HUF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 42% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,188 (780,924 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)