Cost of living comparison between Sokoto, Nigeria and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00250 GBP / NGN *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 17% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,120 (1,247,272 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)