Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09112 GBP / SEK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 22% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,057 (33,554 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (43 minutes ago)