Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21424 GBP / TRY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,401 (6,539TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (37 minutes ago)