Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02952 GBP / UAH
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 74% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £648 (21,935₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)