Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11875 GBP / DKK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 73% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,806 (kr32,052) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,200 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)