Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11835 GBP / DKK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 47% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,670 (kr31,012) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)