Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11645 GBP / DKK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 70% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,254 (kr36,535) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)