Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,544 (€4,097) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)