Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11389 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 12% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,746 (元24,107) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)