Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29778 GBP / TND
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 54% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,147 (3,852 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)