Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28962 GBP / TND
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 54% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,007 (3,477 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)