Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.857 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,856 (€3,335) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)