Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07914 GBP / MAD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 56% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,146 (14,477 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)