Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17931 GBP / MYR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 41% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,367 (RM7,621) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (42 minutes ago)