Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 848 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,795 (₩4,142,760) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,400 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)