Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02253 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 16% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,024 (89,826 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)