Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.880 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,358 (€2,681) in Sassari.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Provo, Utah costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)