Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44180 GBP / BAM
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 44% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,407 (3,185KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)