Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44860 GBP / BAM
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 40% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,318 (2,939KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)