Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01715 GBP / DOP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,265 (RD$ 132,032) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)