Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23127 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,828 (R$ 7,903) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)