Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01460 GBP / DOP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 43% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,265 (RD$ 86,642) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)