Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 GBP / CUC *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 8% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,119 (2,992 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)