Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.882 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,108 (€2,390) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 30 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)