Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.876 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,109 (€2,408) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (28 minutes ago)