Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,620 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00115 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,665 (CH$1,449,675) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vicenza costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)