Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 67% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £826 (Bs 77,670,320) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)