Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 67% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £866 (Bs 53,623,438) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨40,660 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €21,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagoya costs ¥12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luton costs £1,161 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (about 2 hours ago)