Cost of living comparison between Santa Teresa, Venezuela and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08204 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,743 (Bs 45,620) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (39 minutes ago)