Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05236 GBP / ARS
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,070 (ARS $39,537) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (30 minutes ago)