Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22151 GBP / TRY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,666 (7,519TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)