Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.874 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,473 (€3,975) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (2 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)