Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.776 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 28% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,817 ($3,630) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)