Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 26% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,633 (CH$1,350,356) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (23 minutes ago)