Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23365 GBP / TRY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,238 (9,578TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)