Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 GBP / UZS *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,750 (14,687,805 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (41 minutes ago)