Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25250 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,150 (R$ 12,474) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)