Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.776 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 22% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,743 ($3,535) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)