Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.888 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,598 (€1,799) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)