Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.862 GBP / OMR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 27% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,601 (﷼ 860) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (39 minutes ago)