Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.057 GBP / OMR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 7% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,330 (﷼ 1,133) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)