Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02289 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 37% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,581 (69,072 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 3 hours ago)