Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016.
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 35% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,381 in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)