Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018.
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 24% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,973 in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,400 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)