Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 GBP / XOF
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,125 (2,410,676 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)