Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08022 GBP / MAD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 38% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,925 (23,998 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (7 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)