Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.560 GBP / LYD *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 8% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,300 (4,104 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)