Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.557 GBP / LYD *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 8% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,390 (6,086 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (18 minutes ago)