Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.866 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 12% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,192 (€2,531) in Saarbrücken.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)