Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 13% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,711 (€3,211) in Rovigo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (32 minutes ago)